News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Favorite Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Favorite Character   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:07 pm

The title says it all. Who's your favorite character and why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakevisual.com
Alphas

PostSubject: Favorite Character   Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Right know my favorite character is Li Mei she just seems a little mysterious and a lot cute ^_^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meichan

PostSubject: what my fave is can you read here :3   Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:53 pm

i will say it's the one we play as and then li mei, i really like her personality and her look, i really hope we will find out what's so secret about her and maybe that she self will tell us it, and hopefully we will find out who are after he we are and why he don't say he's name, and maybe that there will be a flash back from that day he's sister was shot and what changing him
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dug-chi.deviantart.com/
aya_lyka

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 pm

well for me my favorite character is Li Mei and Chance. They are both mysterious and i think are kinda alike. Li Mei has this really cute, innocent like look but has a darker side to her as seen on one of the endings and the first one i unlocked. same goes for Chance, in the first game she gives this cute and normal girl-ish character but is someone actually really serious and mysterious and a person who can kill if needed to. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyKatStar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Naoki. I admit I love shy characters, so I thought he was adorable in both games. It was a nice touch that

Spoiler:

Plus his mannerisms are so cute.

And of course, Chance.

Overall, I enjoy the whole cast though. Even in a serious murder mystery, they're fun and they bounce off each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 am

Limei, Chance and the protagonist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaineDazeDays

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Probably the odd one out here but uh---

The twins, especially Aki. I find how unpredictable she can be and her highly energetic personality to be quite amusing on more occasions than one.

And Naoki...how can you not dislike him? owo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evarise

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Kan and the twins. I really can't choose between them. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurocha

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 pm

I love just about everyone, but my favorite is definitely the protag. All that snark, and since we're following everything from his perspective, it's just a whole lot of fun picking apart his character and to make theories about him. For me, a good half of the games, maybe more, is piecing together what I know about the characters' stories and who they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinya

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 pm

I like Kangai because his personality is so... really my type :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airetta.tumblr.com/
Antos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 am

I like Kangai, and the twins, and Miko, and Li Mei, and Chance... yeah, pretty much everyone. Very Happy
If I have to pick just one, though, it'll be Kangai. His snark was what made me like Jisei instantly, and the mystery surrounding him (as well as the fun of making up theories about him) is one of the reasons I'm so addicted to the series. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mdchan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Naoki...
Spoiler:

...cause what's there not to like about him? I kinda feel bad for him having a perfect memory, though. That's gotta stink sometimes, being unable to forget what you've seen.

...and the protagonist...
Spoiler:

...his mysterious past (that was built upon in Kansei) and his general reactions are great, especially most of his sarcasm and wry humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mdchan.deviantart.com/
Miriel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:52 am

One of the things I really enjoy about this series is that all the main characters are easy to like and I feel for the minor characters too, even if I don't agree with what some of them do. As others have pointed out our investigation team have great interactions and I think Chance
Spoiler:

Someone I notice who hasn't gotten any love yet is Mikolaj Gurski though. That guy is actually one of the characters that makes me laugh the most! I mean, he's just trying to do his job and yet he gets stuck between the higher ups and running around after all these troublesome adolescents. I like that he's realistically gruff, snarky & stressed at times but he still seems to genuinely want to believe in Kangai and to keep the group out of trouble. It's kind of reassuring when he's around. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Li Mei   Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:21 pm

I've already said this in my topic, but I'll say it here too:

I LOVE Li Mei, she's soooo cute <3. And an empathic at that, that's my favourite type of fantasy class! I don't like the color red, but she makes even that look great. I do love white hair though, and petite, quiet girls are just my type XD. She looks adorable even on early sketches! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oniyuri

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:27 pm

I would have to say that Kangai, Li Mei and Gurski are my favourite characters.

As to why I like them:

Li Mei has this mysterious, icy and unapproachable impression at first. The more you get to know her, the more you realise she isn't as unemotional as she first appears. All the little hints strewn across the games always make me wonder and speculate about her, and I end up wanting to know more. This is actually one of the character types that I enjoy the most in stories.

Kangai has his own bit of mystery mixed in with a lot of sarcasm. You spend a lot of time seeing the world from his perspective, and the way that view is conveyed is quite interesting and entertaining. His power is also fascinating. And through all the events you play through, well, it feels inevitable that you will form a bond with him.

I find Gurski to have this stern, almost no-nonsense attitude towards the others, but he actually cares for them in his own way. The way he shows it is usually misinterpreted and he ends up playing the "bad guy". So I sympathise, and always hope that the others will understand him more and that they will eventually get along better (even if you wouldn't go as far as calling them friends). Naturally, he also doesn't hold back on the sarcasm and I enjoy his interactions with Kangai immensely - I wouldn't mind if there were more occasions for that.

At least, that is my interpretation ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nlover5112

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 pm

MATTEW IS MY FAVORITE BY FAR X3 gotta love those guys with long hair lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/jillianorpikowski
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:57 pm

It's very difficult to pick a favorite. I really enjoy when there are interactions with Naoki, so I may be leaning towards him as my favorite. However, I absolutely love the four-man gang of Kangai, Aki, Naoki, and Li Mei. Thus, as a unit, they are my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1