News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Backstage Pass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Backstage Pass   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:37 am

Starting a new thread for any questions, feedback, or comments on Backstage Pass.

Who's the artist?
That would be tooaya, the artist from RE: Alistair++. The team for Backstage Pass is the same as RE:A++'s, including the same programmer, Thee Forsaken One.

When will it come out?
No idea. But probably this year? We hope?

How much will it cost?
That largely depends on the final length of the game. Probably more than the Jisei games, as the first week of play is already longer than Jisei (I wrote a lot, okay?), but it likely won't be as much as the average otome PC game from Japan.

Are you looking for voice actors?
I will be eventually, but I'm not right now. More info on that here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakevisual.com
KittyKatStar

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 pm

I recall something about friendships (I think?), if so, are you able to develop friendships with the males or other characters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Each of the guys has a friendship ending and a romance ending. Outside of that, there are two friendship endings with characters who aren't interested in you sexually, and several alone endings where Sian advances professionally. There's also one bad end where you flunk out of school, but hopefully that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
MorningLily

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I actually have two questions about this game! (I'll for sure get it when it comes out regardless.) The first one is: Is there a menu that keeps track of all the endings you find so you know which ones are left? Or do we have to do that ourselves?

My second question I'm not sure if you'll answer. XD But I keep reading all over the place that Backstage Pass is the kind of sequel to Re: Alistair and I'm just wondering what the connection between the two is. So if it's not a spoiler or anything I'm asking. XD Otherwise I guess I'll have to wait until the game is released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 am

We don't have all the extras (CG gallery, music room, bonus content, etc.) sorted yet, but since there are a lot of endings, there will probably be some sort of screen that will track the ones you've gotten.

The two games take place in the same universe, although Backstage Pass is set several years after RE: Alistair++. You'll see a lot of familiar shop names, and there are some references to Rivenwell Online. There are a few other things, but those are to be revealed during playthrough. ^_-
Back to top Go down
QueenOfHearts

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi!, Um I hate to be a bother, I just last weekend pre-ordered the game and I never got the email with the recent and when I tried to register for the notification thing on the website it didn't do anything so I was wondering if it was because of me using a Gmail account for my order? If there's someone I needed to email or something. Sorry for the trouble wasn't sure where to bring up this problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 pm

What email address did you use to pre-order? You can PM it to me if you won't want to post it publicly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfHearts

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:48 pm

AngelOfBrokenDawn@gmail . com was the email I used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:31 pm

I can't find your email address in the database. I contacted BMTMicro and they don't have record of it either. Keep an eye on your credit card bill (or PayPal or whatever you used), and let me know if the payment is sent through. We'll figure out how to handle this if they process it.
Back to top Go down
eca-chan

PostSubject: Pre-Order Questions   Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello!

I've never pre-ordered a download-able game before, so I was wondering, how do we know when the game has been released? Will we need to check the site?  Will an email be sent? If an e-mail is sent, will it be an fyi type of thing, or will it actually have download links in it? Will we need an activation code or something?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this or if it seems like I'm badgering you, but I'm just so excited about the game! It looks amazing!!!!

Anyway, any answers you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:32 pm

We'll send out an email once it's ready - expect it sometime within the next few weeks. The download link is already in your confirmation email. Right now it leads to the bonus pack, but once the game is up, the download link will lead to the game instead. There's also a code included in your confirmation email that will allow you to download the final game from Desura free of charge.
Back to top Go down
jadedsmiles

PostSubject: Beta email confusion   Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 am

I don't know if this will help, but to the person who didn't receive a confirmation email, did you pay with paypal? If you did, then regardless of what email you set for the contact, the system seems to have overridden that and just email your paypal email. I found my confirmation email hidden away! So check to make sure you look at both email accounts.

And I have a question, I'm not sure where to ask this, in either bugs... or somewhere else, but I just started the beta version and I was wondering... what do the little icons of all the characters at the bottom of the settings mean? I check marked them all.. .but I don't know what that does... Should I not check mark them? I'd love to know!

Also, another annoying question, are any of the talking clips in the beta? I feel a little silly just waiting for one of the dudes to grunt a response, but... I'm just so excited to be playing this! I was going to try and wait... I've only really played RE:Allistar and annoying ones on my phone... where I have to way 24 hours to see what happens... and I gave in... and I love you for making this wonderful game!!!

ok... ranty spasm over.

Thank you for being a wonderful person~ yayyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:28 am

You don't need voice actors but will you need any female voice actors in the future?

Just thought I'd asked now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olotl

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   Sat May 31, 2014 2:31 am

No yuri paths? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singer23

PostSubject: Backstage Pass Question   Thu May 28, 2015 7:01 am

How far are there to complete Backstage Pass?
Would it come out this year?

I'm really looking forward to this game very much and cant wait to play it.
I liked your other Games very much.
You really do good work with your Games.
I'm proud Of you.
I'm sure it take alot Of time and alot Of work with make these Games.
You have big fan here and I support there of all my heart:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass   

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1