News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just started Yousei, lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Just started Yousei, lol   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:41 am

It took me a while to get used to the new art style, it feels more mature. I prefer the old look of Li Mei and "Kangai" (does that name have a special meaning? And what does Yousei and Jisei mean?), but the new looks are fine as well. Everyone else looks much better. I miss Li Mei's red dress from Kansei though...

By the way, her dresses have a pretty short skirt... haha xD. She must be a confident person, either that or just used to it. I would feel uncomfortable to wear something like that in public, always having to be conscious of my posture and being unable to run, or they'd show <blushes a deep red> *^-^*... How japanese students can manage to wear such short skirts without getting embarrassed is something I'll never understand... aaaanywayz, she's already showed me she can defend herself super quickly again, and scared the hell out of Kangai lool (that was my fav ending in Kansei, she was so badass XD).

I was happy to see the return of Chance, who was my fav char in Kisei. The epilogues of the preceding two games made me like her real personality a lot. She looks really cute as usual too, and acts really sweet. If I was a guy, I might have fallen for her, as I'm very attracted to sociopathic characters lol. Though Li Mei is more my type ^^".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Aww, Li Mei just made the most adorable face when asked if she knew Aaron from China. She's sooooo cute that I can't keep myself from squealing, even with the new art style.^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Li Mei

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
It took me a while to get used to the new art style, it feels more mature. I prefer the old look of Li Mei and "Kangai" (does that name have a special meaning? And what does Yousei and Jisei mean?), but the new looks are fine as well. Everyone else looks much better. I miss Li Mei's red dress from Kansei though...
Kangai (roughly translated) is "emotional." Basically, he got that name because he can understand peoples' emotions. Jisei is a Japanese term referring to the last thoughts someone has before death. Back in the day, samurai would write a "Jisei poem" where they'd sum up some sort of life lesson or wisdom they wanted to share before they died. A "yousei" is a creature from Japanese mythology that could raise the dead.

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:

By the way, her dresses have a pretty short skirt... haha xD. She must be a confident person, either that or just used to it. I would feel uncomfortable to wear something like that in public, always having to be conscious of my posture and being unable to run, or they'd show <blushes a deep red> *^-^*... How japanese students can manage to wear such short skirts without getting embarrassed is something I'll never understand... aaaanywayz, she's already showed me she can defend herself super quickly again, and scared the hell out of Kangai lool (that was my fav ending in Kansei, she was so badass XD).

I was happy to see the return of Chance, who was my fav char in Kisei. The epilogues of the preceding two games made me like her real personality a lot. She looks really cute as usual too, and acts really sweet. If I was a guy, I might have fallen for her, as I'm very attracted to sociopathic characters lol. Though Li Mei is more my type ^^".
Hehe, Li Mei is definitely very bold in her fashion choices. She wears it because she likes how it makes her look. And Chance is a very fun character to write, so I'm glad you like her. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakevisual.com
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:50 am

sake-bento wrote:
Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
Kangai (roughly translated) is "emotional." Basically, he got that name because he can understand peoples' emotions. Jisei is a Japanese term referring to the last thoughts someone has before death. Back in the day, samurai would write a "Jisei poem" where they'd sum up some sort of life lesson or wisdom they wanted to share before they died. A "yousei" is a creature from Japanese mythology that could raise the dead.

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:

Hehe, Li Mei is definitely very bold in her fashion choices. She wears it because she likes how it makes her look. And Chance is a very fun character to write, so I'm glad you like her. ^-^

Hehehe, I love how it looks on her too ^-^"... a bit too much actually *blushes a deep crimson* ((chants "inappropiate thoughts go away!!"))... I think I have a crush on her >.<.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 am

A-Ahahaha... Thanks for the information anyway. Embarassed, *wants to look up her skirt so badly*.

Uuuuuuu... I'm usually not like this, I promise! I've just never felt this attracted to a fictional character before... and a female one at that! I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end too... >.<

I had to climb up a ladder when in my school uniform, it felt so natural that I forgot I was wearing it, I didn't cover them at all, so all of the boys in the club ended up staring at them. I felt so embarrassed to the point of feeling humiliated >.<.
Now I want to see her that embarrassed... to see her usually expressionless cheeks flush red... *^-^*  I feel like a terrible person x.x.

Of course, there is a huge difference between one person seeing them and a whole group, but still... I want to embarrass her, so I feel really bad about it. :S

Last edited by Fuyukawa Kokoro on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 am

Aww... She's feeling really bad. I feel so bad for her. :'(
I want to hug her and take on all of her negative emotions. :'(
Lucky Aki was there to help her. I wanna stay with her until she falls asleep too, though:)
*am soooo jealous of her!!* <3

Hang on, Aki just told me that your hair grows whiter the more you suffer emotional stress from using your Kansei a lot. And Li Mei's hair is completely white. Please don't tell me... :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 am

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
Hang on, Aki just told me that your hair grows whiter the more you suffer emotional stress from using your Kansei a lot. And Li Mei's hair is completely white. Please don't tell me... :'(
Yup. It means what you think it means.
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Hehehe, she looked so embarrassed when Kan asked if she got room for two in that closet *^-^*.
That felt soooo great and refreshing <3. Don't ask me why, it just does whenever a cute character, that I really care about, gets really embarrassed. It feels like I'm on the best power trip in the world or something similiar, ehehehe... *whistles innocently*.

And I care about Li Mei so badly. *wants to hug her really bad*
Thanks a lot, Kan, even if you did it by accident XD.

I haven't had any more chances to meet Chance (lol), but if you say she's fun to write, it's my job to have fun reading her:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

sake-bento wrote:
Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
Yup. It means what you think it means.

Oh my god, really? :'(

It must have been terrible for her growing up, not being able to ever turn off her Kansei, and being forced to absorb all of the negative feelings of everyone around her, without even knowing why this is happening to her :'(. Not to mention China is a really crowded country :'(. I'm surprised she managed to retain her sanity :'(. And being scared all alone at night without any friends :'(, (she just told Kangai that he's her first friend).

I don't think I could take it and would give up. She's such an incredibly strong person *pictures her standing on top of a huge hill, looking really heroic*.

I'm sorry, I just feel so incredibly sad for her, I can't stop crying :'(.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 am

I hadn't noticed before, but Aki's really beautiful with the new art style. And she's so kind, filtering both Naoki, Li Mei and Kan at the same time, doesn't that put a strain on her? Kan's really cute as well, I love his sarcasm ^-^.

Chance makes me giggle, she's exactly how I thought she would be, hehehe xD

EDIT: Li Mei said something a while ago about people grown from artificial organs being real or not.. Does that mean she herself has been?

Last edited by Fuyukawa Kokoro on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to avoid more double posts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 am

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
I hadn't noticed before, but Aki's really beautiful with the new art style. And she's so kind, filtering both Naoki, Li Mei and Kan at the same time, doesn't that put a strain on her?
Her own kansei doesn't put as much strain on her. She got her white hair from Naoki. She's made sure they have the same amount because she wants to share his load evenly. She hasn't known Li Mei as long as Naoki, so the effects aren't as obvious on her yet.

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:

EDIT: Li Mei said something a while ago about people grown from artificial organs being real or not.. Does that mean she herself has been?
Spoilers. ^_-
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright, today I'm going to make a list of people who, in order, are the most attractive people in the series to me:

1. Li Mei (obvious 1st place for me xD. adorable <3, and soooo cool ^-^)

2. Chance (love her hairstyle <3, her beautiful dress and her real personality. my least likely suspect because it would be too obvious, for people who finished Kansei at least:P)

3. Aki (beautiful, and a really sweet person behind her playful attitude. also has the most funny text messages by far, hahaha xD)

4. Naoki (really cute, and I love shy guys <3)

5. Kangai (without a full sprite, it feels more like I'm just in his shoes, but I like his sarcasm, his comments often feel like what I would say as well xD)

6. Grumpypants Gurski (a bit too old for me, but he IS kinda attractive XD)

EDIT: The voice actors for this game is amazing:) I love all character voices except Shawn, but that's just because he has a bad quality mic or something.

Wow! Li Mei does not like Chance!:O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 am

Alright *SPOILERS*

I just finished Li Mei ending (got the twins first time).
That was so incredibly sad :'(
Especially with the music. I really hope this was just a bad ending, but I followed the walkthrough fully and got her glasses unlocked, though, so I doubt it is...

She looked so beautiful and graceful, like one of those ice dancers...:O I've always thought she's cute, and so cool, but this is the first time I've ever thought she was so beautiful. I'm completely infatuated with her now Embarassed...

*END SPOILERS*

EDIT: I am still hurting so badly, must get to finishing up those Li Mei x Kangai friendship fanfictions to make it go away. And now I have an idea for a new one ^^"

Last edited by Fuyukawa Kokoro on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Li Mei and Twins endings are both bad ends (although important to the full story). The True End is definitely happier. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Li Mei

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
Alright *SPOILERS*

I just finished Li Mei ending (got the twins first time).
That was so incredibly sad :'(
Especially with the music. I really hope this was just a bad ending, but I followed the walkthrough fully and got her glasses unlocked, though, so I doubt it is...

She looked so beautiful and graceful, like one of those ice dancers...:O I've always thought she's cute, and so cool, but this is the first time I've ever thought she was so beautiful. I'm completely infatuated with her now Embarassed...

*END SPOILERS*

Please do not be sad. I will be sad as well. Where there is light, there will be shadow. The true ending will make you happier, I am certain.

Also, thank you so much for your compliments. Although, I do not have much experience in that area. Forgive me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 am

Wow, I think I got the True Ending on my first playthrough, not the twins', based on unlockables. I just assumed it because they kicked so much ass xD.

I wouldn't call it happy though, but definitely better than a bad ending.

EDIT: Yes, I replayed it. And I did get the true ending my first playthrough:O

Time to play the twins' then (expecting something really bad if it's like Li Mei's one >.<).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:10 am

Btw, pleeease make a happier Li Mei ending in the next game! Actually, I don't care as long as she has an ending, but you are really playing around with my heart xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 am

I'm not sure I can promise a happy ending for game four, but the final game (five) will have a good resolution. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just started Yousei, lol   

Back to top Go down

Just started Yousei, lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1