News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
JinxMinx

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:04 pm

For everyone having trouble getting Alvin's Halloween CG, I just managed to get it after several failed attempts last night! I had actually given up and was working on Adam's route when it happened, so I had only been raising my intelligence and fitness stats.

- Choose to exercise right off the bat, that way you can unlock tutoring sessions with Alvin.

- Buy the Moonlight Avenger movie at Brains and Puzzles and use it.

- Go to your tutoring sessions every Monday, when you're able.

- Keep exercising in your spare time, because you'll randomly run into him again on one of your jogs. (I think this encounter is also key to unlocking his CG!)

- Finally, buy the Magical Girl costume and go to the school's Halloween festival with Adam. You should bump into Alvin there. ;3

I'm not sure of the exact stats you need, but my intelligence was 108, fitness was 86, and I had a GPA of 3.06 when it happened. My fashion was only at 15, so I don't think it's really necessary for Alvin's route, afterall.

Oh! And, I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I also chose the options to stay in class for the lecture, and I ate the cupcake to get extra credit. *shrugs* You never know... Alvin may have liked Sian's gumption! x3

Edit: I also have a hunch that Alvin might be "Blue Moon" on the message board. It sounds a lot like him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:23 pm

JinxMinx wrote:
Edit: I also have a hunch that Alvin might be "Blue Moon" on the message board. It sounds a lot like him...
It's pretty much confirmed that Alvin is Blue Moon. After you take him to a movie, check out the Movie Theater thread and you'll see Blue Moon say that he went with a friend and what he thought of the movie you saw. Not to mention that Blue Moon mentions he made his Halloween costume and if you see Moonlight Avenger with Alvin a second time he says that the scene from after the credits looks like it might have Blue Moon in it and he'd die from happiness if Blue Moon was in the next movie.

Can we actually get on any of the secret routes yet or have they not been implemented? I've been trying to get onto one, but I don't think I've had any luck so far. Do you get a special icon on the secret routes or does Sian's still show up? I also want to get the producer end and I think I've seen some scenes for it, but no end just yet. I'll let you know if I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerdyrevelries.tumblr.com
KittyKatStar

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:15 pm

If you take Alvin to see that romantic movie three times a hilarious post pops up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nimiety

PostSubject: Dale   Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:16 am

I am hoping for an ending where Sian and Dale become business partners as well as friends. They work so well together, and we already know that he does shoots for lots of people and is impressed with the work she does. (I also think they would make an adorable couple and am tempted to write fanfic for them. But then, I basically ship Sian with most of the game's characters.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonic-nancy-fan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 pm

JinxMinx wrote:
For everyone having trouble getting Alvin's Halloween CG, I just managed to get it after several failed attempts last night! I had actually given up and was working on Adam's route when it happened, so I had only been raising my intelligence and fitness stats.

I'm not sure of the exact stats you need, but my intelligence was 108, fitness was 86, and I had a GPA of 3.06 when it happened. My fashion was only at 15, so I don't think it's really necessary for Alvin's route, afterall.

I got Alvin's Halloween CG as well, however; my fitness was below 20 and my GPA was still below 3.0 so...I am not sure how much your fitness and GPA matter to get the CG.

Also, does anyone know how to actually ask Alvin to the Renaissance Fair? I already made him watch the romance movie 3 times which everyone needs to do for a laugh and have a save a couple of weeks before the fair. If I continue on, Sian gets the tickets and just meets Rachel there, but never invites Alvin. Has it been implemented yet?

EDIT: Also, I'm going now Matthew's route and it's day 3/22. Alvin just gave me his phone number even though I have never bought the watch. That either means that the watch is not necessary, makes him give you the number faster, or it's a glitch in my game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/
iVinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:52 am

KittyKatStar wrote:
If you take Alvin to see that romantic movie three times a hilarious post pops up. Very Happy

Haha! It made me crack up xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Duelling Tophat

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:30 am

Hello! Perchance, has anyone any advice for getting Nicole's route?

EDIT: Ah, the Tophat has succeeded!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Save early, save often! Seriously though, go to the mall often as that's a place where you can meet Nichole a lot. Once you get her phone number, try calling her as often as possible. This is a good place to save because if you don't start meeting her early enough, you won't be able to get on her route.

Does anyone know if she needs more than one stat? I know one of them is exercise, but I didn't manage to get an epilogue with her, so I'm guessing that she needs another stat as well, maybe fashion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerdyrevelries.tumblr.com
liz4187

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:11 am

I still cannot get Johns friendship ending. I always either get an independent chibi or romance. Anyone have any solid advice on how to get it. I've tried to shrug it off, work a lot, and do his major events but I am not having any luck moving forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andybee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:35 am

how do i start johns romantic route for some reason i just cant do it scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizumori_Fumaira

PostSubject: help :3   Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:30 am

I've played two route so far : Matt and Ben. But I missed 2 CGs. they are...

I wonder how to get them, because from what I've read from the earlier posts on this topic there's just only vague hint. Thanks for anyone that could help~~ XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seele

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:33 am

Hello Smile
I found the game recently, and have newbie questions Razz
Does every romance route have a Kiss-CG and for thst, must the main-stat be full?
Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sake-bento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Each of the romance routes has a kiss CG. You have to fill both the heart meter and the stat/star meter to get it, except for Adam's which comes in January if you lock onto his romance path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakevisual.com
vxz18

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:09 pm

I tried all of the advice listed on this forum:
1. Not accepting Ben's invitation for Christmas
2. Not accepting the Winter photo shoot
3. Had 2-3 hearts with Adam
4. Gave him a keyboard for his birthday
5. Alternately tried to give him a ukulele for his birthday

But I still can't get the Christmas event/CG with Adam. I am playing the latest version on Steam if that matters.

Also I was wondering if there was suppose to be voice in the game. I notice there was a option in the setting to turn voice on and off. I turned them all on but I have not heard a thing.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vxz18

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:14 pm

I don't think anyone mentioned this but Matt comments when you wear a trendy item. Since he comments I assume he likes it. To find out what is trendy you have to look on the computer under the message board for fashion on the weekends for each season. It seems to vary with each new game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caprisa

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:47 am

Can anybody give me pointers on how to raise stats efficiently? I seem to be really bad at this, I hardly manage to fill one bar, let alone two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AisuEnzeru

PostSubject: Routes..   Sat May 16, 2015 12:54 am

I've finished most of the routes, except for the hidden routes. From what I heard however, it seems you don't get to choose to be either friends or romantic partners with the hidden characters, which is a bit bummy.

I also Still want to keep playing after the romantic routes you are on have been finished, that would be awesome. It feels like there should be more to em, especially on the John route.

I quite enjoy the game though, but getting achievements in steam is a bit tricky. o .o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aandren

PostSubject: Need some help   Sun May 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Hey guys I have a few questions

first how do you open the video game store? I unlocked it once but I don't know how...

And also does anyone know how to unlock the special ending with Benito? I maxed out fashion and intelligence but couldn't get it...
Please help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbleztehpwn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Thu May 21, 2015 3:11 am

Has anyone done the Producer ending yet?
I really want to see it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bubbleztehpwn.tumblr.com
LunatixNyx

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:22 pm

aandren wrote:
Hey guys I have a few questions

first how do you open the video game store? I unlocked it once but I don't know how...

And also does anyone know how to unlock the special ending with Benito? I maxed out fashion and intelligence but couldn't get it...
Please help!

You need to max out Intelligence and Charisma with him!! Try what you did, but just switch that around Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunatixNyx

PostSubject: Overall Beta Guide (unfinished)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Hey guys! So I hope you don't mind, and if this is insulting and/or considered plagiarism please let me know so I can fix it, but I've tried to compile the advice I found here into an overall guide for everyone, along with my own tidbits and edits from my own playthroughs. Right now it's unfinished, since it IS the beta, and I've only done all the main romanced endings and one of Sian's. I'm still unsure of how to make progress with side characters, I'm assuming that it's something left for the full version. I just get new dialogue when I try. So yeah, here's what I have! Very Happy

Guide:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
im.Rachelle

PostSubject: HALPP   Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Hey guys, got a problem. I bought a steam version and i'm missing some CG, can someone help me? D:
(Sorry if my eng is bad, i know it's pretty awful xD)

- Adam 4, 5
- Matthew 8, 10
- Others 26

Thanks beforehand :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbleztehpwn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 am

I totally have no idea what to do for the Lloyd route.  And I think I may have come close to the Producer, or started it??

And I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAX OUT ALL SKILLS

EDIT: It's okay I figured out the Lloyd Route!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bubbleztehpwn.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10